1. Principal selects Chief Proctor (A senior and Active Teacher)
2. Class Teacher of each class, starting from Grade 4 to Grade 12, nominates 2 Prefects.
3. Classes vote to elect their Prefects
4. Winner Prefects (one from each section) takes an oath in a special ceremony
5. Prefects Badges are awarded by the Principal
6. Teachers vote to elect the Head Boy and Head Girl from Grade 12
7. Their duties include maintaining discipline and promoting the school’s culture and vision.
Welcome to Pakistan English School, an outstanding school in Kuwait, with a warm, cozy, and vibrant community. PES ensures that all children develop a passion for learning in a fun and stimulating environment. We have highly skilled and passionate staff who believe that it is essential that each child is given the right opportunity to prepare themselves for the challenges in their lives.