Student Leadership program
- 1. Principal selects Chief Proctor (A senior and Active Teacher)
- 2. Class Teacher of each class, starting from Grade 4 to Grade 12, nominates 2 Prefects.
- 3. Classes vote to elect their Prefects
- 4. Winner Prefects (one from each section) takes an oath in a special ceremony
- 5. Prefects Badges are awarded by the Principal
- 6. Teachers vote to elect the Head Boy and Head Girl from Grade 12
- 7. Their duties include maintaining discipline and promoting the school’s culture and vision.